Who is this study for?
Any woman with endometriosis or PCOS who wants to use homeopathy.
Endometriosis is a condition where tissue similar to the womb’s lining starts to grow in other places, such as the ovaries and fallopian tubes.
Endometriosis can affect women of any age.
It’s a long-term condition that can significantly impact your life, but some treatments can help.
Symptoms of endometriosis
The symptoms of endometriosis can vary. Some women are badly affected, while others might not have any noticeable symptoms.
The main symptoms of endometriosis are:
- Pain in your lower abdomen or back pelvic pain – usually worse during your period.
- Period pain that stops you from doing your normal activities.
- Pain during or after sex.
- Pain when urinating or having bowel motion during your period.
- Feeling sick, constipation, diarrhoea, or blood in your urine during your period.
- Difficulty getting pregnant.
- You may also have heavy periods.
- For some women, endometriosis can have a big impact on their life and may sometimes lead to feelings of depression.
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
PCOS affects up to 10 percent of women during their childbearing years. It involves cysts in the ovaries, high levels of male hormones, and irregular periods.
Polycystic ovaries contain a large number of harmless follicles that are up to 8mm (approximately 0.3in) in size.
The follicles are underdeveloped sacs in which eggs develop. In PCOS, these sacs are often unable to release an egg, which means ovulation does not take place.
It’s difficult to know exactly how many women have PCOS, but it’s thought to be very common, affecting about 1 in every 10 women in the UK.
More than half of these women do not have any symptoms.
Symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) can include:
- Irregular periods or no periods at all.
- Difficulty getting pregnant as a result of irregular ovulation or failure to ovulate.
- Excessive hair growth (hirsutism) – usually on the face, chest, back or buttocks.
- Weight gain.
- Thinning hair and hair loss from the head.
- Oily skin or acne.
- Darkening of the skin. Dark patches of skin can form in body creases like those on the neck, in the groin, and under the breasts.
- Headaches. Hormone changes can trigger headaches in some women.
What causes polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)?
The exact cause of PCOS is unknown, but it often runs in families.
It’s related to abnormal hormone levels in the body, including high levels of insulin.
Many women with PCOS are resistant to the action of insulin in their body and produce higher levels of insulin to overcome this.
This contributes to the increased production and activity of hormones like testosterone.
Being overweight or obese also increases the amount of insulin your body produces.
Terms & Conditions
- The number of participants in this study is subject to availability.
- Applications for the study will be open until the end of the March 2022 or subject to the availability of places, whichever comes sooner.
- The consultations will be online via video calls. (Zoom, Skype).
- Your prescriptions will be emailed to you following each appointment with instructions on how and when to take the remedies. Details of the pharmacy where you can purchase the remedies will be provided.
- You will be invited to join our private Facebook group.
The objectives of the study are:
- To collate data of homeopathic remedy useful in treating endometriosis and PCOS.
- To build a useful data resource as to the likely effect of homeopathic treatment over the course of four-six months.
- To collate information that will be beneficial for others regarding the effectiveness of homeopathy in enhancing the quality of life in women with endometriosis or PCOS.
- To help determine the scope of homeopathy as a useful therapy for women with endometriosis or PCOS.
- To help create a useful database of Homeopathic remedies that have the likely ability to influence positive change and improvement in symptoms.
- To collate information that will be useful for others suffering from endometriosis and PCOS in the future.
During the duration of the study, you will have access to a special discounted rate to work with me and improve your overall health in a holistic, safe, and gentle way. You get 40% discount.
*Excludes the cost of remedies.
|Initial consultation 75 minutes||US$ 100/ £60||US$175/£130|
|Follow up Consultations x3||US$ 65/£40||US$ 115/ £75|
|Total Package||US$ 295/ £180||US$ 520/ £355|
“The highest ideal of cure is the rapid, gentle and permanent restoration of
By signing for the study, you will commit to the following:
- You will agree to commit to 4 homeopathic appointments (1 initial full consultation followed by a minimum of 3 follow up appointments) over a period of 4-8 months with Violeta Ivanova LHCEA RSHom. The initial consultation is 75 minutes and the follow-up consultations are 30 minutes each.
- You will agree to pay the discounted fee prior to each appointment (details below).
- You will be asked to provide details of medications and supplements currently being taken along with details of full health/medical history. This is done by completing the new patient’s intake form.
- You will not be asked to stop your medications.
- You will be willing to explore the use of natural medicines.
- You will be willing to make small dietary changes to your diet if required.
- You understand that the fees for the consultation do not include the cost of any remedies.
- You will be prepared to purchase and use homeopathic remedies as prescribed.
- You agree to provide regular feedback by email once every 1 to 2 weeks between each consultation about any changes that occur.
- You agree to your feedback and updates being used in the study and may be shared/used on my website, social media pages/groups. (Your identity will not be disclosed unless with your prior agreement).
Homeopathy works by restoring health and balance to the patient using individualised natural remedies to treat the whole person, not the disease.
Homeopathic consultations are by video call wherever you are in the world. Choose a time that suits you and book straight into my diary. Book a 15-minute introduction call and talk with Violeta about how homeopathy can help you.