- You will use a dilution only if I have asked you to do so.
- Dissolve the next pill of the same potency that caused the aggravation in 150 ml (5 fl oz) of water in a clean, sterilised jar (boiled). Do not shake the liquid, but stir gently with a spoon.
- Take one teaspoon of the liquid 3 times throughout the day, leaving at least one hour between each dose.
- As soon as the symptoms diminish stop taking the dilution. This may even occur after the first teaspoon.
- Store the dilution in a sealed jar in the fridge.
- Take the last dose of the dilution at the time of the next dose in the timetable.
- Proceed on with the course as prescribed.
Homeopathy works by restoring health and balance to the patient using individualised natural remedies to treat the whole person, not the disease.
Homeopathic consultations are by video call wherever you are in the world. Choose a time that suits you and book straight into my diary. Book a 15-minute introduction call and talk with Violeta about how homeopathy can help you.