Homeopathy can restore your health to the level it was before you become unwell and even help you get to a higher level of health. Homeopathy works by assisting your body to cure itself. It does not suppress your symptoms which are the way your body is telling you that something is not right.
Book a 15 min free call to see if I can help you.
What is candida overgrowth?
Candida is a yeast that is typically part of our gut flora. It is an opportunistic microorganism and will overgrow when the conditions are favourable.
What are the causes of candida overgrowth?
Some of the most common underlying causes for candida overgrowth are:
- Taking antibiotics (which kills the good bacteria in the gut). More read here.
- Taking contraceptives. More about it read here.
- Any hormonal treatment, including steroids in any form.
- Swimming in chlorinated waters in pools and hot tubs. More about this read here.
- Heavy metal toxicity. More about this read here.
- Dental amalgam fillings.
- Living and working in a mouldy environment.
- Toxic chemicals.
- Diet high in fast carbohydrates, including sugar and processed food.
It is never just one cause. It is usually a combination of a few from the above and your predisposition for getting gut imbalance problems.
What can be done with homeopathy?
Firstly, we can detox most of the listed above causes using homeopathic remedies made from the substance that caused the issue, like antibiotic detox, mould, steroids or heavy metal detox. Using homeopathic remedies which help the body to dispose of the toxins safely.
Secondly, you can have remedies to restore and balance your gut health, made from healthy gut flora.
And finally, you can have remedies matching your symptom, which will boost your immune system, relieve your symptoms and improve your health.
Why homeopathy is a better form of treatment?
- Homeopathy is safe and side effect free.
- Once your treatment is completed, you do not have to take any remedies or supplements.
- You do not have to be on a strict Candida diet for life, although a healthy diet is advisable.
- Some lifestyle changes may be required. For example, if the leading cause is stress, you have to reduce the stress levels or change how you react to stress using meditation and mindfulness. If it was the high carbohydrates diet, then it is up to you to change it to a healthier diet. Once you know what made you sick in the first place, it is logical to change and remove the culprit from your life.
- Homeopathy gives you back the responsibility for your health.
- We are in charge of our health, and the homeopathic treatment assists your body in the process of getting back to balance.
Interested to know if homeopathy can be the answer for you?
Book a 15 min free discovery call where we can talk about your possible treatment.
Disclaimer: This article is for educational purposes only and not intended to replace the advice of your physician or health care provider.
For best results, I recommend an appointment with a qualified homeopath interested in treating Candida overgrowth.