Homeopathy can restore your health to the level it was before you become unwell and even help you get to a higher level of health. Homeopathy works at assisting your body to cure itself. It does not suppress your symptoms which are the way your body is telling you that something is not right.
Book a 15 min free call to see if I can help you.
What is candida overgrowth?
Candida is a yeast that normally is part of our gut flora. It is opportunistic microorganism and will overgrow when the conditions are favorable.
What are the causes of candida overgrowth?
Some of the most common underlying causes for candida overgrowth are:
- Taking antibiotics (which kills the good bacteria in the gut). More read here.
- Taking contraceptives. More about it read here.
- Any hormonal treatment including steroids in any form. More about it here.
- Swimming in chlorinated waters in pools and hot tubs. More about this read here.
- Heavy metal toxicity. More about this read here.
- Dental amalgam fillings.
- Living and working in a moldy environment.
- Toxic chemicals.
- Diet high in fast carbohydrates including sugar and processed food.
What can be done with homeopathy?
Firstly, we can detox most of the listed above causes using homeopathic remedies made from the substance that caused the issue, like antibiotic detox, mold, steroids or heavy metal detox.
Secondly, you can have remedies that can restore your gut health, made from healthy gut flora.
And finally, you can have remedy matching your symptom which will boost your immune system, relieve your symptoms and improve your health.
Why homeopathy is a better form of treatment?
Once your treatment is completed you do not have to take any remedies or supplements.
You do not have to be on a strict Candida diet for life.
Some lifestyle changes can be required. For example, if your main cause is stress you have to reduce the stress levels to prevent the overgrowth reacquiring. If it was the sugary diet, then it is up to you to change it to a healthy diet.
Interested to know if homeopathy can be the answer for you?
Book a 15 min free discovery call where we can talk about your possible treatment.